Beginners level A1 (80-100 hours)
If you want to learn French and you have no knowledge of the language, we advise you to enroll in an A1.1 course. This course is an introductory to the basic French. But if you have some knowledge in French, we invite you to take an appointment for a free placement test. The test will evaluate your four skills in French language: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
- Can understand and use everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce himself/herself, others, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Can get an idea of the contents of a fairly simple informative text, especially if it is accompanied by a visual document.
- Respond to simple statements and issues in surrounding of immediate need or on very familiar topics.
- Write a request or transmit personal information, write numbers and dates, name, nationality, address, age, date of birth on a form for example.